Inviting Parents to a Class
You can add parents to your class by following these quick and simple steps:
- Tap on All Groups at the top left corner
- The left navigation tray opens up
- Click on Invite to Group
- Click on the Name of the Class in the Invite to Which Group? screen
- Click the Parent role in For Which Role? screen
- Select one of the three invite options in How to Invite? screen
Option1: Type emails manually
Note: If you have the emails of parents, this option is highly recommended. Once you invite all the parent emails to your class. Bloomz treats the emails you entered as a Class distribution list and any communication posted on Bloomz will go as emails to all the parents even if they have not registered on the app yet.
- Click Type emails manually in the How to Invite? screen.
- Copy paste email addresses or type email addresses manually in the To field separated by commas.
- Tap Send.
- An email with invitation code on your behalf will be sent to the all email addresses entered.
Option 2: Use your Phone's email or gmail app
- Click Use your Phone's email or gmail app in the How to Invite? screen.
- Select Default Email App Or Gmail in the Send Email Using screen.
- The email compose screen opens with text in BCC, subject and body.
- Feel free to modify the text in the subject / Body.
- But Do not Delete the content in the BCC.
- In the To field of the compose screen enter the email addresses of the all parents to whom you want to send the invites.
- Tap Send.
- The composed email will be sent to the parents immediately and following that an email with invitation code will be sent to all the parents in the To field.
Options 3: Class Access Code
- Click Access Codes on the How to Invite? screen
- Select Enable Access Code
- Class Access Code screen is seen as a a six digit alpha number code
- Click on the PDF icons in the Class Access Code screen to download the PDF file which has the code and the instructions for the parents to sign up using it.