Adding an Event to a Group Calendar
Bloomz provides you an feature where you can share and update an event to your group. Members will have a quick access to the upcoming events.
- Tap on All Groups at the Top left corner.
- The left navigation tray opens up.
- Click on the name of the group below under the Groups label.
- Click on Calendar icon in the bottom menu of the group.
- Click Calendar + icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click Event in the drop down menu.
- Choose the Signature of the event
- Fill up the details: Event Title, Start Date and Time, End Date and Time, Notes, Location.
- Click on Save.
- Do you want to add the event to the group calendar? Pop up is seen.
- Click Notify All Members/ Do Not Notify All Members button in the pop up.
- Clicking Notify All Members will add the event to the group calendar and an email/ post is sent to all the members in the group that the event is added to the group calendar.
- Clicking Don't Notify All Members will add the event to the group calendar and the members of the group are not notified about. They will only see when they browse the calendar in the app / in the upcoming events section on the day of the event.