Adding an Event to a Class Calendar
Bloomz provides you an easy way to share events with the parents of the class. Parents can RSVP and have an opportunity to participate in the events.
- Tap on All Groups at the top left corner.
- The left navigation tray opens up
- Click on the name of the Class below under the Classes label.
- Click on Calendar icon in the bottom menu of the class.
- Click Calendar + icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click Event in the drop down menu.
- Choose the Type of the event by tapping the Event drop down at the top of the page
- Fill up the details: Event Title, Start Date and Time, End Date and Time, Notes, Location.
- Click on Save.
- Do you want to add the event to the class calendar? Pop up is seen.
- Click Notify All Members/ Do Not Notify All Members button in the pop up.
- Clicking Notify All Members will add the event to the class calendar. An email and a post is sent to all the parents in the class that the event is added to the class calendar.
- Clicking Don't Notify All Members will add the event to the group calendar and the parents of the class are not notified about. They will only see it when they browse the calendar in the app / in the upcoming events section on the day of the event.