Posting Updates and Sharing Photos & Files With My Class
Here's how you can post updates or shares photos with your class. The photos shared through posts will be automatically saved in the class album!!! You can also attach files to your update.
- Tap on the + icon in the bottom right corner of the Home screen.(iPhone/Android only)
- Tap on +Create button in the top left corner of the Home screen (Desktop)
- Click Post in the drop down menu
- Click in the To field
- Click the Classes icon and select the class to which you want to make the post.
- Tap Done.
- The class name is seen in the To field.
- Input text in the Title and Body of the post form.
- Tap Photos at the bottom menu
- Select the photos you want to post
- Tap Attach Files (This option is available only in browser)
- Select the file you want to attach.
- Click Post.