Posting an Alert to My Class
You can post an Alert in Bloomz to notify parents about an urgent message. This Alert will be sent to them in Email, Push Notification and also in App Notification. Examples where Alerts are used - Power Outage, Snow Closure, Bear spotting etc
- Click on the name of the class in the left navigation tray
- If on iPhone/Android app - Click + icon in the bottom right corner of the Class Feed
- If on desktop - Click +Create blue button in the top left corner of the Class Feed
- Click Alert in the drop down menu
- An Alert is normally used to communicate urgent or important ... pop up will be seen
- Click Continue
- Input Title and body.
- Optionally attach a picture or a file.
- Click on Post.
- Posted Successfully message will be seen
- The Alert will be seen in the top of your feed.