Inviting Teachers to Classes of your Community
- Click on the name of the community in the left navigation tray
- Click Classes/Groups tab
- Click + icon across the name of the class
- Click Invite Members
- Click Parent
- There will be two options available
Option1: Type emails manually
Note: If you have the emails of parents, this option is highly recommended. Once you invite all the parent emails to your class. Bloomz treats the emails you entered as a Class distribution list and any communication posted on Bloomz will go as emails to all the parents even if they have not registered on the app yet.
- Click Type emails manually in the How to Invite? screen.
- Copy paste email addresses or type email addresses manually in the To field separated by commas.
- Tap Send.
- An email with invitation code on your behalf will be sent to the all email addresses entered.
Option 2: Use your Phone's email or gmail app
- Click Use your Phone's email or gmail app in the How to Invite? screen.
- Select Default Email App Or Gmail in the Send Email Using screen.
- The email compose screen opens with text in BCC, subject and body.
- Feel free to modify the text in the subject / Body.
- But Do not Delete the content in the BCC.
- In the To field of the compose screen enter the email addresses of the all parents to whom you want to send the invites.
- Tap Send.
- The composed email will be sent to the parents immediately and following that an email with invitation code will be sent to all the parents in the To field.