Bloomz FETC Sweepstakes Rules and Restrictions
No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older, b) are currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States, and c) are currently registered with Bloomz.
Bloomz is the official administrator and sponsor of this program. Employees of Bloomz and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Entry Rules and Agreements
- Must be registered or create a free Bloomz account to enter the promotion.
- In order to be eligible, a registered user must join the FETC group inside Bloomz, using the provided codes, and share an educational resource with the group by Sunday January 29th, 2017 at 11:59 pm PT.
- All entries must be submitted using the app, and as explained in the Group Announcement.
- Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may submit any number of resources, ideas, or activities in the app under specific topics. For each resource shared, the user gets a chance to win the prize (Bloomz reserves the right to deterrmine the validity of the resource shared).
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on the Bloomz Group Announcement.
- Bloomz will make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
General Program and Rules & Terms
- Bloomz reserves the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- Bloomz reserves the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- Bloomz is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Bloomz is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- Bloomz retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Washington shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Washington shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion.
All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Washington. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners