TCEA 2017 Promotion
No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) are currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States.
Bloomz is the official administrator and sponsor of this program. Employees of Bloomz and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Entry Rules and Agreements
- Participant must be a Bloomz account holder and join the TCEA group using the provided code.
- Participants must take a picture of themselves with a friend or colleague at the Bloomz booth (#2363) and upload it to the TCEA group on Bloomz by 11:59 p.m. on February 10th, 2017 Central Time to be eligible.
- Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes not be shipped internationally.
- Only one entry per participant joining the group and uploading a picture. Entrants can earn a second entry/chance of winning by tweeting their picture using the hashtags #LoveBloomz #TCEA17.
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the Bloomz blog/website by or around February 15, 2017.
- Bloomz will make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
General Program and Rules & Terms
- Bloomz reserves the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- Bloomz reserves the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- Bloomz is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Bloomz is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- Bloomz retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Washington shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Washington shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion.
- All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Washington. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners