How to not reset the points after reaching the goal point?
When a student reaches a goal, Bloomz resets the points shown automatically. To make Bloomz not reset the points when a student reaches a goal, please follow the steps below.
- Open the class from the left menu.
- Click Settings (gears icon) from the top right.
- Click Edit Settings from the options.
- Click Behavior from the top bar (General, Calendars, Behavior, etc.)
- Under POINTS, flip the switch on the option, Reset after goal reached.
- From the top bar (Feed, Behavior, etc), click Behavior.
- The students' cards should have the total number of points awarded shown.