Joining a new Class Using Class Access Code - Inside the App
Already a Bloomz user & you got a Class Access Code to join your child's class room? Please follow the steps below to join your class -
- Click on Add/ Join Class in the left navigation tray
- Enter the Class Access Code in the Enter Access Code text box
- Click Next
- Input the Child Name in Which Child Attends? screen
- Click Add Another if you have more than one child attending that class
- Click Join Class
- You will see the Feed screen of your class.
- You have successfully joined your child’s class using the code.
If your teacher set the Manually Approve each request to join the class as ON, then you will be put pending verification state, meaning you only have limited access to the class. Your teacher will get a notification that you have requested for access. Once she approves it, you will have full access to the class.
Please note that Class Access Codes are alphanumeric. If you have a numeric code, then it is an invite code tied to a specific email. For you to join a class within a class you will need Class Access Code.